If you still aren’t using Social Media to market and advertise, or you are using it without results, it’s time to get serious.
With statistics like these it can’t be ignored.
Social Media Engagement
- For 45% of consumers, social media is one of the first channels they go to in case they have any questions or issues.
- 21% of consumers would rather message a brand/business on Social Media instead of calling customer service.
- Posts with links to information are the most preferred type of content on Social Media.
- 21% of consumers are more likely to buy from businesses they can reach on Social Media. (Which may not seem like a lot, but if that 21% can get a response from your competitors, you just gave business away!)
Social Media Advertising
- Social Media ad spend in the US is expected to reach $18.4 billion this year.
- Social Media is the biggest source of inspiration for consumer purchases. (37% to be exact, 6% find inspiration from magazines, 14% from email)
- Social Media is the most relevant advertising channel for 50% of Generation Z and 42% of Millennials.
- Non-customers are 3 times more likely than customers to visit retailers from Social Media Ads.
Facebook StatisticsFacebook continues to be the most popular Social Networking site (in terms of active users.) 68% of US adults used Facebook in 2018. There are
65 million local business pages