Life moves fast these days. Marketing must move fast and if businesses want people to take notice of their products or services.
It’s no secret – people are visual learners and are far more likely to connect with a brand and make a purchase if the visual parts of their brains are pandered to. (Piktochart)
Images and visual content are a requirement to effectively market socially, digitally, and even in print.
- Images are processed in the brain 60,000 faster than text (3M).
- People retain 65% of information if it is presented with relevant visuals (Brain Rules).
- 80% of people skim content when reading online. And the average person only reads 28% of text on a website (Nielsen).
- 93% of all human communication is almost non-verbal, which means that our brains prefer to perceive visual cues (DMP).
- 65% of the human population are visual learners (Social Science Research Network).
- People will actually spend 10% more time looking at visuals on a website than reading text (Nielsen).