Sometimes Social Media Marketing can be really hard! Dealing with impossible expectations, reading less than polite comments, and trying to be funny, yet engaging, yet business-like all while entertaining your audience is rough some days.
Ask any Social marketer and they have probably felt these feels on a weekly basis.
- When you finish scheduling in updates for the week and you shut down your design program and turn your attention to the next project and the client emails you 30 photos they want up NOW.
2. When your client, a small business owner, wants to be “friends” on Facebook, which means they see the real you.
3. How you really feel after you work your behind off researching and writing a blog that you think is spot-on fantastic and your clients says they wanted something “a little different.”
4. That feeling when you create fantastic, out-of-this-world content for Social updates and the engagement is through the roof.
5. When you create the most awesome marketing strategy and approach your client for budget and they “don’t have a lot to spend.”
6. How you feel after an influencer re-tweets/posts your update.
7. Your mood after you post/email the wrong link.
8. Current mood after seeing someone steal your content idea.
9. You at the end of a bad day on Social Media.
10. You after a fantastic, awesome, fairy-tale day on Social Media – when nothing goes wrong and every comment is a good one.
All-in-all, aside from waging war from the back of a dragon, Social Marketing is a pretty good gig!